Friday, February 10, 2012

So many ideas...how to choose just one?

My Dilemma: Choosing a style that (1) I can use for all of my wedding stationery, and (2) I can construct from scratch that will look professionally made.

I finally decided that I am going to make our ceremony save-the-date cards from scratch, so I headed to a few craft stores to purchase supplies. I was overwhelmed to say the least. I had so many ideas bouncing around in my head, so I bought wayyyyy to much stuff - card stock, tags, ribbon, labels, accent stickers and cutouts, stamp kits, pens, paper punches, and so on. Then I made the mistake of searching for designs on Pinterest. I am now even more scatter-brained than I was before I began the save-the-date process, ugh! What's a girl to do?

Here are some stationery styles that I'm loving...











Any suggestions or feedback? I need all the help I can get!

Mandy Lum

2 comments:

Archimedes said...

I love the movie ticket and calendar idea. Maybe we can blend them? Put the heart on the date and somehow sticky the movie tickets on the date over the heart? Then they can either put the ticket or the calendar on the fridge to save the date?

Mandy Lum said...

Thanks for the input - I designed it over the weekend and it looks great! I am so very proud of myself :) I'll send you a picture once I have put it all together.